A growing business doesn't happen in a smooth upward curve. People and events get in the way.
It helps to have a really easy to follow plan. :
- Decisions are made more easily
- You stay on track
- Employees know what to do and when
- Everyone is aligned and working towards the same goal
- Goals are consistently achieved
- Work and life get back in balance
- AND You get the fun back
"You do stuff…
Instead of just being told what I need to do. You tell me how to do it and actually do it for me when I need it and get me started – make sure I'm on the right road.
The biggest benefit is yougive me confidence to make changes in the business.
I would never have taken the extra person to take that leap in the business.
You're a practical coach – I definitely get a lot of help
You're the coach that works on the person and the business."
John, CEO, Computerware Plus
A business coach provides clear direction, clear advice and implementation support. We are passionate about small business success and clients achieve their goals.
You can get your Business where you want it
But if you are
- Juggling too many tasks
- Working too long for too little reward
- Struggling and unclear about how to achieve your goals
You need a coach to
- Decide what needs to be done first
- Teach you to do what you need to
- Help you do what needs to be done
- Facilitate your team to learn new skills
- Mentor you to success Read More →
"Bridget, your advice from our sessions with you has been invaluable – simple and achieveable. We have been focussing on maintaining our margin, making sure we don’t get too tied up with the urgent stuff, keeping the important stuff front of mind. The jobs that are coming to an end now are showing good profits – and we’re not stressed.
Victoria Haldane I Smith & Sons Albany I "